We believe that Bentley’s Grill has the best staff in Downtown Salem, Oregon. As a matter of fact, most of us have been with the restaurant for many years! But how well do you, our customers, really know us? Each month, we will spotlight one of our employees at Bentley’s Grill for you!
This month, meet Bentley’s Grill Manager/Server/Safety Guru Sherry Miotke. Here are 10 things you probably did not know about Sherry!
- I have lived in Salem for over 25 years. I graduated from McNary High School and went on to get my college degree in Graphic Design. I have worked in a couple of different restaurants in the downtown Salemarea before coming to Bentley’s Grill.
- I’ve been with Bentley’s since the opening in August 2005 (almost 6 years).
- The thing I love most about my job is getting to know people that are local or traveling in from different areas.
- When I am not at Bentley’s you can usually find me traveling or camping.
- Books I am reading: Just finished the Twilight series and getting ready to start The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- My favorite dish at Bentley’s Grill the Cornflake Crusted Onion Rings…..mmmmm!
- A typical breakfast for me is… a cup of coffee. I’m guilty of not being a morning person.
- I am addicted to Artichokes! I could eat them every day!
- My guilty pleasure is: Frontierville
- Something I am passionate about is cake decorating! I love taking something edible and making it into a work of art.
- I have one pet at home and her name is Brianna.
Next time you stop by- be sure to say hello and introduce yourself!