There is a reason they call Oregon “Beer-Topia”….if you have ever tried our craft beers you will probably agree. Oregon is home to some of the finest craft brewing companies on the planet. We could go on, but thought the folks at oregoncraftbeer.org summed it up best:
“Here, we just expect beer to be better. After all, better is practically all we know. With the state enjoying some of the country’s earliest — dating back to the mid 1980s — and most liberal craft brewing laws, Oregon Craft Beer has become a part of the fabric that is our way of life. It’s not a beverage, it’s a lifestyle.”
We agree that Oregon Craft Beer is to savored and celebrated, so we hope you will stop in soon to savor some of the best brews the best breweries in the world have to offer. Hat’s off to Oregon brews!
Here is a list of the Oregon Beers you will find in our relaxing Lounge Bar:
- Widmer Hefeweizen brewed by Widmer Brothers Brewing Co. in Portland, OR
- Total Domination IPA Brewed by Ninkasi Brewing Company Eugene, OR
- Alameda Black Bear XX Stout brewed by Alameda Brewing Co. in Portland, OR
- Knotty Blonde brewed by Three Creeks Brewing Co. in Sisters, OR.
- Boring RyPA (Seasonal Tap) brewed by Boring Brewing Co. in Boring, Oregon
- Omission IPA (GF), Omission Pale Ale (GF) – Widmer Brothers Brewing Co.
- Rogue Dead Guy Ale Dead Guy Ale- Rogue Ales in Newport, OR.
- Wandering Aengus Cider (GF)- Wandering Aengus Ciderworks in Salem, OR!
- Atlas Blackberry Cider (22oz)(GF) Atlas Cider Co. – Bend, OR
Throughout the month of July, Oregon Craft Beer fans are invited to attend special events, tastings, pairings and tappings —all over the state! For a full listing of all the happenings during Oregon Craft Beer Month, be sure to check out their Events page.