Anyone planning wedding or celebration in the Downtown Salem, Oregon area should know that there is no better place to host your rehearsal dinner than Bentley’s Grill!
If you are searching for a rehearsal dinner venue that is elegant but not stuffy, provides service that is attentive but not overbearing, and features Northwest wines and cuisine in a convenient downtown Salem setting with free parking……you might want to check us out!
Our goal is to make every event special, no matter the occasion. The Bentley’s Grill catering team brings the Northwest’s freshest seasonal offerings to the table. Select items from our extensive menu or work with our staff to create a customized meal that you and your guests are sure to remember. Here is sneak peek at a sample rehearsal dinner menu:
(Please select one)
Classic Caesar Salad: Crisp romaine hearts, shaved parmesan cheese and roasted garlic croutons
tossed in our house made zesty Caesar dressing
Bentley’s House Salad: Mixed greens tossed in honey balsamic vinaigrette, topped with
sun dried tomatoes, grilled onion and roasted garlic croutons
(Please select one)
Black Angus New York Steak: Open fire grilled to order and served with roasted garlic
mashed potatoes and seasonal vegetables finished with your choice of…Red wine demi glace, Sauteed medley of farmed and foraged mushrooms, Oregon blue cheese butter
Steelhead: Fresh filet served over Herbed Risotto finished with warm Oregon white truffled Crab & Arugula Salad
Artichoke Chicken: Pan seared breast of chicken topped with a sauce of artichoke hearts, Roma tomatoes, capers, white wine and lemon, served over herb risotto with seasonal vegetables
Butternut Squash Ravioli: Tossed with sage– parmesan cream sauce and topped with crushed ameretti biscotti
(Please select one)
Crème Brulee with rolled gauffrette cookies
Dark Chocolate Marquise with hazelnut anglaise, local berry sauce
We understand that every rehearsal dinner is different and we are here to accommodate your group and your wishes. But don’t take our word for it- just ask these happy customers who have shared these recent reviews:
“The atmosphere is great for small meetings; we visit frequently for business meals, friends getting together or even a romantic night out. I personally enjoy sitting by the firepit for ambience. When I end up in Salem, I can’t think of a better place to dine!”
-Jeff A. on Yelp
“We chose Bentley’s for a family dinner after our daughter’s graduation because of location. We will return for the food and service!”-Kathy B. on TripAdvisor
“Ever get the feeling like you want to run back to the chef and give him a high five? Well that’s how I felt while dining here at Bentley’s Grill.” -Cassandra E. on Yelp
“Bentley’s is a great place if you want to take someone special to impress, meet your friends for a drink or take business clients for lunch. Great atmosphere and with great food and drinks, definitely a winning combination.” -lcm51 on TripAdvisor
“A group of about 20 people was in our dinner party. We had a room to ourselves. The servers were very good and attentive, which can sometimes be a problem in large groups. Not here, everything was perfect.”-Cody P on TripAdvisor
“…I was absolutely astonished how wonderful everything was. From the employees, to the atmosphere, to the wine selection to the quality of the food.” -Buzz M. on Yelp
So which room is right for your rehearsal dinner? Here are some locations you can choose from:
The Liberty Room
- Newest Private Dining Area inside Bentley’s Grill
- Versatile seating arrangements
- Can accommodate up to 30 people in a banquet setting
- Ideal for Holiday Parties, Reunions, Business Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners, Small Receptions, Birthday & Anniversary Parties
- Semi-private dining environment in Bentley’s Grill
- Guests will enjoy the elegance and atmosphere of our restaurant
- Perfect for smaller groups up to 15 people, birthday/anniversary celebrations, after hours cocktail party and more.
The Board Room
- 1,204 square foot meeting room inside The Grand Hotel in Salem
- Catering Available from Bentley’s Grill
- Flexible, elegant, meeting space
- Can accommodate up to 60 people
- Ideal for corporate events, trainings, special events, and cocktail receptions.
The Marion Room
- Spacious room inside the Grand Hotel in Salem
- Can can accommodate up to 100 people
- Available after 12pm each day
- Ideal for corporate breakout space, luncheons, receptions, hosted dinners, hosted dinners, and more!!
For questions and space reservations, please contact Soraida Cross at 503-779-1413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.