Ahhh..Mother’s Day. A day we set aside to honor the special women who enrich our lives in every way! Fortunately for us, there is no shortage of ways to treat Mom or that special lady in your life this Mother’s Day.
We hope you will join us for an elegant Mother’s Day dinner in a relaxing atmosphere featuring dinner specials prepared by Chef Derek Ridgway from 3pm-9pm on Sunday May 13, 2012.
Dinner selections include choice steaks, pastas, fresh seafood and more.
Here are some more ideas to treat Mom on Mother’s Day from some of our favorite local places:
- Schreiner’s Iris Gardens: Free Bouquet of Iris for Mother’s Day Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 9:00am – 6:00pm. Bring your mother to Schreiner’s Iris Gardens on Mother’s Day. All mothers will receive a FREE cut stem of Iris. Free admission. www.schreinersgardens.com
- Annual Historic Deepwood Estate Mother’s Day Tea Sunday May 13, 2012. Two seatings offered: 11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m. This event fills quickly, so make your reservations today! $30.00 per person Reservations required. 503-363-1825
- Mother’s Day Birding and Wildflower Festival at Silver Falls State Park May 12-13, 2012 www.oregonstateparks.org
- Mother’s Day at the Bush House Museum Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 1:30pm – 4:00pm. Enjoy a relaxing Mother’s Day afternoon with your Mom in Bush’s Pasture Park! Light refreshments will be served and Moms will receive a free Bush House Museum tour ticket with another paid admission. www.salemart.org
- Adelman Peony Gardens– Bring Mom to enjoy the peony fields and garden and we will give her a free gift! May 12th & 13th www.peonyparadise.com
- Mother’s Day in the Country French Prairie Gardens Saturday, May 12, 2012 – 10:00am – Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 5:00pm. Free admission. www.fpgardens.com
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Willamette Valley Vineyards Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 10:00am – 2:00pm. www.wvv.com
- Mother’s Day Sunday Brunch at Eola Hills Wine Cellars Sunday, May 13, 2012 – 9:30am – 2:00pm www.EolaHillsWinery.com