Uh, oh. Has the holiday season snuck up on you?
Still haven’t booked that space for your holiday office party, book club, family celebration, New Years celebration, rehearsal dinner, etc?
Don’t worry- we have you covered! Not only can our event planning specialist assist you with logistics, we still have spaces open for holiday events!
The event spaces at Bentley’s Grill and The Grand Hotel Salem are perfect for everything from holiday parties to wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners to reunions, we can even accommodate corporate meetings.
The Bentley’s Grill catering team brings the Northwest’s freshest seasonal offerings to the table. Select items from our extensive menu or work with our staff to create a customized meal that you and your guests are sure to remember.
So which room is right for you? Here are some locations you can choose from:
The Liberty Room
- New Private Dining Area inside Bentley’s Grill
- Versatile seating arrangements
- Can accommodate up to 45 people in a banquet setting
- Ideal for Holiday Parties, Reunions, Business Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners, Small Receptions, Birthday & Anniversary Parties
- Semi-private dining environment in Bentley’s Grill
- Guests will enjoy the elegance and atmosphere of our restaurant
- Perfect for smaller groups up to 15 people, birthday/anniversary celebrations, after hours cocktail party and more.
The Board Room
- 1,204 square foot meeting room inside The Grand Hotel in Salem
- Catering Available from Bentley’s Grill
- Flexible, elegant, meeting space
- Can accommodate up to 60 people
- Ideal for corporate events, trainings, special events, and cocktail receptions.
The Marion Room
- Spacious room inside the Grand Hotel in Salem
- Can can accommodate up to 100 people
- Available after 12pm each day
- Ideal for corporate breakout space, luncheons, receptions, hosted dinners, hosted dinners, and more!!
Your event guests will also enjoy free covered parking, free Wifi, convenient downtown Salem location, and a knowledgeable event staff.
Don’t wait too long! For questions and space reservations, please contact Soraida Cross at 503-779-1413 or email email@example.com.