Many of our loyal Bentley’s Grill guests come back again and again because they can’t get enough of our amazing menu, drinks and our wonderful staff. And sure, we believe the staff at the Salem Conference Center, The Grand Hotel in Salem and Bentley’s Grill are among the best in downtown Salem, Oregon.
But how well do you really know us?
This month we are shining the spotlight on Bentley’s Grill Bar Manager and Social Media/Marketing Guru: Soraida Cross! Soraida has been with Bentley’s since opening August 2005.
She says she what she loves the most about her role here is being around people, and getting to know them. Through the years she has built many great relationships with the staff and customers, personally and professionally and she loves to laugh and make people smile.
We recently asked Soraida to tell us 10 things we did not know about her and here is what she had to say.
- When I am not at Bentley’s, you will find me with my husband of 9 years, Mark. I love to spend time watching my 12 year old son play sports or hanging out my 16 year old daughter who is also a lifeguard & high-school cheerleader.
- At this moment, I am reading Unmarketing by Scott Stratten. My favorite authors are Patricia Cornwell, James Patterson, Nora Roberts
- My favorite dish at Bentley’s Grill is the Crab Cakes
- I am terrified of Spiders
- A typical breakfast for me is a caffeinated beverage like Rockstar
- I am addicted to Twitter
- My guilty pleasure is watching True Blood
- I am a passionate New York Yankees fan
- My favorite local place to go (other than Bentley’s) is Hitchin Post in Keizer,Or
- I have 2 cats and their names are: Nani and Coco