Contact Bentley’s Grill Today to Reserve a Private Space for Your Upcoming Holiday Event!
At Bentley’s Grill, the holidays are truly the most wonderful time of the year. It’s hard to believe, but the holiday party season is right around the corner and most event professionals will tell you that timing is critical when it comes to planning a seamless event.
Whether it’s a holiday party, a reunion, a rehearsal dinner, anniversary or birthday celebration or “just because”, now is the time to start booking your event space!
We’re known for having impeccable service and some of the most beautifully appointed event spaces in the mid-Willamette Valley. The Bentley’s Grill catering team brings the Northwest’s freshest seasonal offerings to the table. Your event guests will also enjoy free covered parking, free Wifi, convenient downtown Salem location, and a flexible and knowledgeable event staff.
So which room is right for you? Here are some locations you can choose from:
- Semi-private dining environment in Bentley’s Grill
- Guests will enjoy the elegance and atmosphere of our restaurant
- Perfect for smaller groups up to 15 people, birthday/anniversary celebrations, after hours cocktail party and more.
The Liberty Room
- New Private Dining Area inside Bentley’s Grill
- Versatile seating arrangements
- Can accommodate up to 45 people in a banquet setting
- Ideal for Holiday Parties, Reunions, Business Luncheons, Rehearsal Dinners, Small Receptions, Birthday & Anniversary Parties
The Board Room
- 1,204 square foot meeting room inside The Grand Hotel in Salem
- Catering Available from Bentley’s Grill
- Flexible, elegant, meeting space
- Can accommodate up to 60 people
- Ideal for corporate events, training, special events, and cocktail receptions.
The Marion Room
- A spacious room inside the Grand Hotel in Salem
- Can accommodate up to 100 people
- Available after 12 pm each day
- Ideal for corporate breakout space, luncheons, receptions, hosted dinners, hosted dinners, and more!!
What are you waiting for? For questions and space reservations, please contact Soraida Cross at 503-779-1413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.