One of the advantages we have as a restaurant in the 21rst century is the ability to find lots of great feedback from our guests in a wide variety of places. Some leave us their feedback in person while some leave their feedback by returning again and again. And many of our Web savvy guests actually take the time to post their experience and review us on sites such as
We want you to know that we are listening and reading your comments and appreciate all of your feedback. It helps us to be a better restaurant by hearing what we are doing right, and what we could do better. Makes me wonder how they were able to interact with consumers 50 years ago!
Here are some of the comments you have have left for us in various review sites onling. Thank you and keep them coming!
- From Nairie T. Simi Valley, CA: I like it here! The atmosphere is nice and it’s conveniently located if you’re staying at the hotel. I got the butternut squash ravioli which was delicious! My husband ordered the Ruben sandwich that came with fries.
- We will be back. Bentley’s is a traditional restaurant located in Salem’s The Grand Hotel. This menu is diverse and the chef has several unique twists on old favorites. All our entrees were well prepared and nicely presented. Service was excellent. We will go back.
- “Mamma R. ” Salem, OR. This is a great place for Happy Hour! Yummy food, pretty plates, nice looking diggs, yummy drinks….. GOOD PRICES.
- Wendy N. Moab, UT: I was staying in the Grand Hotel and decided to give their restaurant a try. We liked it so much that we came back for two more nights. We sat in the bar, enjoyed one of the microbrews on tap, and ate appetizers, soup and salad. I especially enjoyed the calzone with dungeness crab and artichoke. I thought the prices were reasonable and the service was great.
- Great atmosphere. I loved the soft lighting in the restaurant and the atmosphere all together. The food was great and the service was literally outstanding. One of the best dining experiences I’ve had in Salem. It was perfect for our romantic evening!
- Happy Hour by Sierra: It should really be called “happiest hour”. There is a reason they always win best happy hour. Awesome food + Good Prices = Me a happy girl. Definitely try the pot stickers and spring rolls. The flat bread pizza is also good and I have found the macaroni and cheese to be some of the best in town.
- From “syrah girl”, Portland: The Spinach Salad with Cranberries, Feta and Mandarin Oranges was wonderful, the Oven Roasted Chicken with Scalloped Potatoes was very good, the chicken was moist and flavorful, dessert was the Chocolate Torte which was very rich. A glass of local Pinot Blanc was perfect with dinner.