Celebrate Oregon Craft Beer Month at Bentley’s Grill!
Oregon is known for making great wines, but did you know some of the best craft beers in the world are made right here? So raise your glass Salem Oregon for Oregon beer!
Bentley’s Grill offers Happy Hour appetizer and small plate specials to compliment our fine beer selection daily from 4 PM to 6 PM.
From Portland to Southern Oregon, the Willamette Valley to Central Oregon, the Coast to Eastern Oregon. At events, festivals, breweries and brewpubs. No matter the location, no matter the setting, no matter the date on the calendar, there’s one beverage you’ll find being savored and celebrated. It’s Oregon Craft Beer, and it’s your ticket to the best of what life has to offer. – www.oregoncraftbeer.org
Throughout the month of July, Oregon Craft Beer fans are invited to attend special events, tastings, pairings and tappings —all over the state! For a full listing of all the happenings during Oregon Craft Beer Month, be sure to check out their Events page.
Did you know??? Here are some Oregon Craft Beer Facts we found on www.oregoncraftbeer.org
• Oregon’s brewing companies employ 6400 full and part-time employees-up 900 jobs over 2011.
• There are currently 137 brewing companies, operating 175 brewing facilities in 59 cities in Oregon.
• Total economic impact from the beer industry is $2.83 billion for Oregon’s economy+employs 29,000 people
• Oregonians consumed 2.79 million barrels of beer in 2012, of that more than 17 percent or 483,400 barrels of the total beer consumed in Oregon, was made in Oregon and that’s up 12.8% over 2011. US craft beer consumption is 6.5 percent by volume.
• Oregon’s brewers made 1.296 million barrels of beer in 2012 up 11% over 2011
• It’s estimated that 47% Percent of all draft beer consumed in Oregon is brewed in Oregon.
• There are currently 51 breweries in Portland, 69 in the Portland metro area, 15 in Bend and 10 in Eugene.
• Portland currently has the most breweries of any city in the world and of any city in the world with at least 5 breweries, Hood River has 1 brewery per every 1458 people which is the highest per capita in the world.