Happy Hour Specials: Week of May 31-Tuesday Tinis, Wednesday Ladies Night, A Bottle Among Friends on Thursday!
Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of summer- and we are ready to bring in summer here at Bentley’s Grill! Please note- we will be closed on Monday, May 30 to observe the holiday– but stop by Tuesday or Wednesday after 4pm this week and enjoy our delicious cocktails, appetizers, beer and wine specials! Our guests love Chef Derek’s delicious appetizers from our Happy Hour menu . Here are the Happy Hour Events for the upcoming week!
Have a safe Memorial Day Weekend!
Please note, specials are only offered in the Bentley’s Grill Lounge.
Monday, May 30, 2011: CLOSED FOR MEMORIAL DAY
See you next week for Lounge Lizard Monday!
Tuesday, May 31, 2011: Tuesday Tinis 4pm-close
What better way to unwind on a Tuesday afternoon than with a delicious Martinis in our lounge?
5/31 Tuesday Tini Specials
- Peach Lemon Drop: Smirnoff Peach Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec,muddled lemons and a splash of sweet and sour
- Silver Margatini: Jose Cuervo Silver Tequila, DeKuyper Triple Sec, muddled limes and sweet & sour
- Raspberry Kiss: Bailey’s Irish Cream Liqueur, Godiva Chocolate Raspberry Vodka and a splash of cream
- Melonball: Smirnoff Melon Vodka, Midori Melon Liqueur and pineapple juice
Wednesday, June 1, 2011: Ladies Night 4pm-close
Four cocktail specials, 2 wine selections, 1 beer special and delicious appetizers! Bonus for Bentley’s Grill Facebook Friends: Each week, we will post a special “Ladies Night Facebook Phrase” on our Facebook Page.
The first 25 customers who repeat the “Ladies Night Facebook Phrase” during Ladies Night (4pm-close each Wednesday) will receive a complimentary promotional gift! Check the page each week and invite your friends to take advantage of this fun offer!
6/1 Ladies Night Specials
- Blonde On The Rocks: Rokk Raspberry Vodka with pineapple and cranberry juices, served on the rocks
- Dirty Tanqueray Martini: Tanqueray Gin, olive juice, and a splash of dry vermouth
- Jeremiah Bullfrog: Jeremiah Sweet Tea Vodka, lemonade and a splash of Midori Melon Liqueur, served on the rocks
- Washington Apple Martini: Crown Royal Whiskey, DeKuyper Apple Pucker and cranberry juice