The Salem Convention Center, Bentley’s Grill and The Grand Hotel in Salem is proud to be a Supporting Sponsor of the eighth annual Bonaventure Senior Living Civil War Dinner & Auction at the Salem Convention Center November 17, 2011.
The event benefits the support after-school and summer activities at Boys & Girls Club of Salem, Marion & Polk Counties. This outstanding organization plays a vital role in our community by promoting academic success, healthy lifestyles, character and leadership skills to approximately 10,500 youth in local clubs, athletics, and outreach programs.
So are you a Duck or a Beaver? Wear your colors with pride and support your team at this exclusive dinner and auction! This is the perfect way to get pumped up for the 2011 Civil War Game on Saturday November 26 at Autzen Stadium in Eugene, OR.
Here is a preview of the fabulous items that will be auctioned off this year
- Bandon Dunes Golf Trip for 2
- Dinner for 10 at the Alcyone
- 7 days, 6 nights in Kona HI
- 4 Day, 3 night golf trip to Palm Springs
- Super Bowl Party for 50 at Jonathan’s Restaurant
- Behind the Scenes of NASCAR in Las Vegas
- Civil War Game Tickets
- Variety of Oregon Golf Packages
- Duck and Beaver memorabilia and merchandise
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.civilwarauction.org or call 503.581.7383 Ext 15